Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Coutdown is on!

As of today we have 16 days to go!! I have been counting down for awhile,but last night while talking to Greg,we both we're like "holy crap,were having a baby in 2 weeks." Dumb I know! We both know were having a baby,everything is ready for Ethan...it just seems like it finally hit that we are haveing this baby SOON! The wait is almost over!

We went to the mfm Dr yesterday! Ethan is weighing in at 4lbs 10oz which is honestly a bit smaller than we really were expecting. This whole time we have been told he is measuring big and now all of a sudden he isnt? Who knows,maybe they are wrong! The guess from the dr is that Ethan will weigh between 5lb10oz and 6lb when hes born on the 20th. I was also told that there is a 50% chance that I will go into labor with Ethan before the c scetion. SCARY!!! I am just telling myself this dr cannot be positive of this, he never does my exams or anything, he just does my ultrasounds! Though it has scared me enough to make me keep my ass in bed! I have been supposed to, but it is so much harder than it sounds. I get so bored so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment