Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just another long day!

Just another long day today. I worked this morning until 3p then came home and tried to take a nap (of course Ethan didn't really cooperate) So I just laid there for a little bit then here I am. I have a horrible headache and no matter what I do I can't cool off. I promise you it is close to 100 in my house no matter how much I turn the air up.UGH!! Apparently it is just me bc Greg seems so comfortable.

So today I had a comment made to me and to be honest the ignorance in it kinda pissed me off, but at the same time I just wanted to laugh. This person said "should you be working this hard and doing all that you are seeing as how your baby has a problem?" OK..thanks for the concern but my activity doesnt harm Ethans sb. I know that this person wasn't trying to be ugly and they honestly didn't know, it just amazes me at how ignorant people can be. Then again to be honest before Ethan's diagnosis I couldn't really tell you much about sb either. All I knew is that is had something to do with the spine not fully developing correctly and the people who have it generally either can't walk or have trouble walking. So, I guess I should remember this and make myself realize people just aren't educated enough.

Well, I think I have ranted enough :) Im gonna go lay back down under the fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment