Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wanted to share!

I've shared a few songs with my friends and family on facebook and a few others..but for some reason it keeps running through my mind that I haven't shared them enough yet? Can't really explain the feeling, but it's there so i will share some more! And this way I will have them saved here so one day Ethan can look back and hear them! I hope i do this right..Im kinda new at the whole embedding video thing!

The first song is He's my son by Mark Shultz. This song is so perfect and amazing. It brings me tears everytime I hear it sometimes happy tears and sometimes sad. Either way this song touches my really deeply.


The next song is one that I heard the day i found out about Ethan's diagnosis of Spina Bifida. Since hearing this song that day I have sang this song to him daily and he seems to really like it! I think this song also fits so perfectly! Apparently I can only give the link on this one b/c the embedding was disabled but it's You're Gonna Be by Reba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JwVf0AV8sg

This song isn't so much a song to Ethan but more so a song that really describes how I felt while going through pregnancy with Ethan and his stay in the NICU. It is also a song of encouragment and a reminder that God is always with me. A dear friend of mine Monica told me of this song when I was struggling with having Ethan in the NICU! This song is If You Want Me To by Ginny Owens



This blog is a place for us to share about our family...in our family is a angel baby named Alex, we have a song for Alex and I feel strongly that I need to place it here as well.The song is Who You'd Be Today by Kenny Chesney



No comments:

Post a Comment