Monday, October 19, 2009

Having Ethan tomm!

I went in and had my amino done this morning.Can you say painful? The needle wasn't actually that bad until my darling son decided to kick it and they had to keep wiggleing it around to be able to get the fluid and to avoid him hitting it anymore. I had lots of cramping and a stabbing pain in the area that they drew the fluid but they said it was normal. We finally got the results back and they said his lungs are very mature so we will definatly have him tomm morning!!!! I can't wait to meet my son, but I am absolutly terrified of the spinal and the c section itself.

While at the Dr they did another ultrasound! Ethan was measuring in at 6lb 9oz! I knew my baby would grow!! I am 37 weeks as of today and they said his head measured at 38 weeks 5days, belly was 39 weeks 1 day, and his legs were 38 weeks 6 days! At our last appt the sac on Ethan's back was measuring 1/2 a in. today they said it measured 2 1/2 inches. I don't like the fact that the sac grew so much in such a short time,BUT we knew that there was a risk of it growing b/c of Ethan growing (they told us as the baby grows larger the sac can grow with the baby.) But Ethan will be born in the morning and then will have his surgery either tomm or wed so the sac wont be able to grow any further!

Please keep Greg, Ethan, and myself in your prayers...Greg and I are both very scared,nervous, and anxious yet excited..and we have full trust in God that we will make it through this as a family! Thank you all! And I can't wait to update with the story of tomm and pictures of our son!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that little Ethan is here by now! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about him!! :)

    your friend from babycenter!

    ReplyDelete